“Great oaks from tiny acorns grow” – as they say. The acorn is our small and sophisticated Ötztal hotel with a smaller and even more sophisticated spa section at the very top! The top floor of our 3-star superior hotel offers a sauna, steam bath and infra-red cabin – up beyond the clouds.
The highlight of the spa area is our sunlit panorama relaxation room. After a session in the sauna it’s the perfect place to cool down, let go, bury your head in the cosy cushions and soak up the magnificent view beyond the windowpanes. Marvel at the breath-taking alpine vista.
- Ötztal ‘Stubensauna’
- Steam bath
- Infrared cabin
- A variety of invigorating showers
- Bar with juices and fresh spring water
- Panorama relaxation room with a sweeping view of the mountains
- Perfect for regeneration. This 90°C sauna ensures you sweat out every drop of stress.
- Soothing steam generates a pleasant sensation on the skin.
- An agreeable radiant warmth permeates the innermost regions of body and soul.
Hotel in Huben
This is a hotel for individualists, whether you’re seeking a romantic summer holiday or a winter break with the whole family, Hotel Alpenblick is the perfect place to stay on a trip to Ötztal in Tyrol.
Restaurant in Längenfeld
This is a restaurant for people who love good food, be it Tyrolean treats or traditional, down-to-earth Austrian fayre. The Hotel Alpenblick restaurant has something to delight every guest.