How would you like to spend your winter vacation in the mountains?
On endless carving slopes in powder snow OR with hikes through the winter landscape, open fire and candlelight - in peace?
At the Hotel Alpenblick in Huben near Längenfeld, both are possible:
You enjoy the seclusion of the hotel in a small rural village and yet live centrally so that all ski areas and highlights in the Ötztal can be easily reached.
We prepare you a stress-free vacation and create unique experiences for unique guests.
In Ötztal you’re spoilt for choice, and can easily reach any one of six skiing resorts very quickly. The Ötztal super ski pass entitles card holders to enjoy ALL of the ski areas in the Ötztal valley with just one ticket - including the winter and glacier skiing resorts in Sölden, Gries, Obergurgl-Hochgurgl, Hochoetz-Kühtai, Niederthai and Vent, offering a total of361 kilometres of slopes, the highest one beginning at over 3000 metres above sea level. The Ötztal super ski pass can be obtained in any of the participating resorts and is valid with the purchase of a 3-day ski pass or more.
Tip: Up to -20% online discount
Book your ski pass online and save time and money. Simply select the desired date, specify the type of ticket (e.g. adult) and add it to the shopping cart.
The earlier you book, the cheaper the ticket is.
With a QR code, the ski pass can easily be picked up on site at the lift ticket offices or machines.
Click here for the link: soelden.skiperformance.com
- 31 modern lift systems
- 144 kilometres of slopes
- 33 huts in the skiing area
- Alpine huts offering après ski, fun and good company
- Big3 rally up to the summits
- Ski rental and ski instruction centres
- Free ski storage depot for guests
- 8 modern lift systems
- 34 kilometres of slopes on the glacier
- 2 skiing resorts linked via ski tunnel & lift
- 2 vantage areas at dizzying altitudes
- Official FIS World Cup slope
- 2 small lift systems
- Three alpine huts serving food and drinks
- Gries skiing instruction centre with supervision for kids
- Night-time skiing every Wednesday
- 24 modern lift systems
- 112 kilometres of slopes for every level
- A snow guarantee from November into early spring
- Ski huts and après ski fun
- Panoramic views from the Top Mountain Star bar at 3080 metres above sea level
- Skiing instruction centre and ski rental
- 3 tow lifts and 1 link lift
- 4 kilometres of slopes
- Loungers on the ski slope
- Opportunities to drink, dine and rest
- 25 modern lift systems
- 87 kilometres of slopes
- 100% snow guarantee
- Night-time skiing (2x per week)
- KPark with FreeStyle area,
SnowCross & SuperPipe
- 20 ski huts & mountain restaurants
- 2 tow lifts
- 2 chair lifts
- 15 kilometres of prepared slopes
- 40 kilometres of cleared routes for winter treks
- Ski tours
- Ski instruction centre
- Ski bus stop
- Romantic horse-drawn sleigh rides
- Ice rink and alpine curling
- Ice climbing on frozen waterfalls
- 50 kilometres of cross-country skiing trails
- 5 sledge runs at a total of 18.5 kilometres in length
- Ice rink
- 10.9 kilometres of cross-country skiing trails in diverse scenery
- 7.3-kilometre sledge run down the Gaislachkoglbahn
- Top-class events
- Award-winning cuisine
- Ski rentals / Sport4You
The hotel for individualists and active guests
Just the two of you? Savour the intimacy of this special time together. Hotel Alpenblick is a very welcoming place, ideal for couples.
The hotel for adventurers and families
Would you like to spend quality time with the whole family – with lots of variety and activities? Hotel Alpenblick is the perfect place for a holiday with the kids in the mountains.