Our top priority is the safety,protection and well-being of our guests.
We always keep an eye on the latest developments so that you can enjoy a relaxing holiday even in these difficult times.
7 days before arrival - free of charge
within the 7 days - 70% of the stay
if you do NOT ARRIVE - 100% of the stay
If you are unable to travel for Covid-19 reasons, your stay will be cancelled free of charge. For all other cases, the general cancellation conditions will apply.
Reasons for a free cancellation are:
- Closure of the Austrian border and/or the country of origin
- The country of origin issues a travel warning for Austria/Tyrol
- Austria is declared a risk area
- One's own illness with Covid-19, or the illness of an immediate contact person
- Returning travellers must enter a 10-day home quarantine period
- We ask that you keep the necessary minimum distance of 1 meter to other guests
- Avoidance of direct physical contact with everyone
- Wear FFP2 mask in public areas
- Sneeze or cough into the crook of your arm or handkerchief
- Wash and disinfect hands several times a day
- Daily cleaning and disinfection of all public areas
- Ongoing control, cleaning and disinfection of all neuralgic areas
- Disinfectant dispenser in all public areas
- Use of exclusively virucidal cleaning products
- Daily room cleaning with virucidal cleaning products
- Regular ventilation with fresh mountain air
- Sauna & steam baths are open - compliance with minimum distance and limited number of people
- Our employees work exclusively with mouth and nose protection and are continuously trained in the increased hygiene measures.